Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Regimen by acne.org

Before I have acne problems, I usually didn't pay too much attention to my skin except when I was having pimples. I didn't follow a specific regimen tightly. I just washed my face with whatever cleansing foam within my budget which didn't make my skin oily. I didn't even apply moisturizer nor sun screen daily. I was blessed with clear skin with periodic acne which cleared out quickly. I applied acne cream from dermatologist only when I had pimples.

Then I moved to Singapore, and acne problem came. It was getting serious when I started working. My clear cheeks suddenly full of annoying acne. And they didn't clear out so quickly anymore :( I was desperate and I visited my sis' dermatologist for help. She gave me facial foam, acne creams and powder which I have to apply regularly until my skin clears up. And, they were quite expensive.. They did help clear out my acne slowly. So I thought, what if my acne comes back again after I finished all of the creams from my doctor? The recipe was only purchasable 3 times max.

So I began my research on how to get clear skin using over-the-counter beauty products. And I came across...

..."The Regimen" by acne.org. Many success stories had been posted and I was tempted to try it out. I mean, I didn't even have to buy their products; they even suggested over-the-counter beauty products which you could buy to replace their own formulated products. So, why not?


I tried out for 2 months, and my skin really improved a lot! And I'm not using their products, I'm using normal over-the-counter products (of course with some guides from them what to avoid and what to look for).

I'm still following their Regimen. Considering how disloyal I was towards any regimens I tried, this is considered a great anomaly. The Regimen is easy to follow, not too fuzzy, which I like. Maybe for those who have adult acne problem (this is their term for those who suddenly develop acne problems in their 20s like me), you should try this out. But it won't work for scars. You should get an advice from dermatologist to remove facial scars.

Oh, and the website also tells you how to properly pop pimple to reduce scarring. Great huh?

acne.org also tells you how acne occurs. One of the reasons is because of frequent touching to the face. So STOP TOUCHING YOUR FACE if you want less acne on your face.

Happy trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment