Tuesday, December 20, 2011

there are 2 annoying frogs in my life. why frog? cos they remind me of frogs. hahha...(jahat emang, tp emang miripp...)

one looks like this picture:
Red Eyed Frog
she's skinny, have huge and widely separated eyes and annoying. every monday morning she gives me nightmare. asking me this and that. T.T lately it's getting better though.. hopefully it will keep getting better.

the other one looks like this:
Frog Clipart Image: Cartoon of a Jumping Frog
he has very thick lip, eyes that are jutting out and annoying. hahahah.. every tuesday morning he gives me nightmare. complain why we never think of this and that. where is our deliverables. why everything never do properly and up to his expectation.

sigh..

i think if these two got married, it will be ... i dunno.. horrible?

and i have to face them right at the beginning of my week.

and one of them used to give nightmare every sunday night T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment