Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

... and happy birthday to my Dad! hehehe

last Christmas, I can enjoy it bcos work still not so much.

this year, i was trying to just ignore my work since friday to today, so i can enjoy my precious christmasss..

haha, come what may on tuesday, i hope i still can get through it..

and i wanna enjoy my new year! yeahh.. come new year, i will submit my resignation letter. it's final. i hope they don't try to hold me so hard. i will just say i got a very good offer from other company already. (i'm sorry for lying T.T but gotta do it)

i welcome you, 2012!

-

btw, i became the singer for today's service :p dun think i sang well tho. i like these two songs which we sang during the service today. hope you all enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment