Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tadaaaa!!!!

hahahah.. akhir2 ini mayan rajin update blog hohohoho.. moga2 ga musiman doang :P

eniwei.. a certain someone told me that my blog's content is mainly complaining about my work.. so what? hahhaha.. i'm not offended by you, don't worry :P it just made me think.. actually what's my purpose making this blog initially? hahaha.. nvm.. i'm not the type of girl who think seriously for long, especially for this kind of thing :P let it flow let it flow let it flooowwww :P

maybe.. i should get serious, but for what? i'm tired of thinking seriously after work already hahahaa.. yeah, but maybe i should get serious sometimes, considering i'm going to be.. 23 this year? harummphhh..

anyway, yeah, i'm complaining much about my work hahaha, and it made me thinking whether i'm a complainer (is there such a word?). i'm sorry if i am and i'll try to change the way i am right now hahaha.. at least i still have something to be thankful of about my work, heheh.. i like it because it keeps me busy during work, no time to doze off except in meeting hahaha.. but.. too busy oso not good right??? :P there i am, complaining a bit again hohohoho..

and it made me thinking again (i'm thinking a lot now huh), is there a person in this world who never complains at all except Jesus? if there is, please tell me hahahah..

-

somehow, i feel this song describes my condition the best lately

it came over me in a rush..
and i realize that
i don't have much time... :P

okay, i changed the last line to make it more suitable to my condition hhahaha..

i did feel like running in the office these past few days, and during lunch time i felt like it's really my time to catch my breath hahaha.. hopefully next week will be better hahaa..

-

i felt really really cruel just now..

there were two people knocking on my door, three times. at first, i ignored it, cos i think maybe it's some guys advertising something door to door. then they knocked again 2nd time. i thought, wah, maybe something urgent, or someone come for my sis or what. then i called my sis. when i called her, they knocked again for the third time. my sis didn't hear anything, she watched some serial dunno what and put her headphone. then i asked her "r u expecting someone?" she said no. then i told her, someone knocking, and this was the 3rd time, should i open or how? she just "oh.." grrr.. i'm getting impatient, and they knocked again. i gestured for her to go, cos i'm not good at handling ppl, but she didn't want to. so i went to the door loh..

long story short, they were Christians and they shared a passage from Luke regarding the sign of the end of time (cos recently there was an earthquake in Japan) and she asked for my name. i said sorry, i'm not comfortable to share my name. then i was sorry sorry cos i was like chasing them away.

after that i asked my sis. what should i do when someone knocking more than 3 times? she said ignored loh, if it's someone you know, they'll call u. okay.. good point.. but what if it really is emergency? or, maybe after 3 times knocking and i opened the door, some magical stuff happening? wahahahaha.. i'm getting out of topic easily.

sorry2, my point is not that, ahhahaa.. i felt cruel because i was chasing away another Christians who tried hard to share their faith, unlike me who cozily staying in my room writing this hahaha..how should i address my fellow Christians who share their faith like that? i'm worried they're only people posing as Christians. i'm worried they are from some "cult". maybe i heard bad news too much :(

hh.. maybe my sis is right. i shouldn't open the door.

but.. what if it happens to me, what if the person i share my faith with doesn't want to open his heart? what should i do?

well well, i shall make you THINK now!!! hohohohoho..

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! :P












(i know.. pray.. hahhaa..but it's not easy to do..)

No comments:

Post a Comment