Sunday, March 27, 2011

Humphhhh!!!! A very big ulcer in my mouttthhhh... so damn annoyinnggg!!! Go go away ulcer!! Don't make me unable to enjoy my nice sinful food!! hahahah.. (or maybe this is a sign to stop eating unhealthy food? hahaha)

anyway, had a nice lunch today.. i treated my sis for her birhtday cos up 'til now i still dunno what to buy her for her present T.T it can be even a nicer lunch if a certain someone did not just join in hahahaha.. but nvm.. whether he's there or not, both are fine with us :P

the lunch was so nice and i think i ate too much until i didn't feel hungry for my dinner.. there goes my dinner.. but i have a mountain of snacks (chitato, etc etc) on my dining table :D :D :D so no need to worry what to eat wahahaahhaha..





i really have to stop eating unhealthy foodd!!!! remember that u can get canceerrr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment