Saturday, October 5, 2013

Silly Things I've Done #1

I can't remember all the silly things I've done and there will be additional things to come in the future, so this list will be updated continuously as soon as I remember the event and experienced it. The list is not chronological.
  1. Missed out my practical exam for Computer in my 2nd year of middle school days. I was happily having my lunch and relaxing at home when I realized I should've gone back to school for the exam. I hastily went back to school, and I think because of my very pitiful face that I unconsciously made since this was my first time ever failing to be present in an exam, the teacher was so kind as to let me join in the next class' exam schedule. I narrowly missed my first FAILED mark in my whole life.
  2. Forgot to wait for my brother to go home together, and this happened after three days going back together with him ever since he entered middle school. My driver also forgot that we were supposed to go back home together. Hadn't my mother asked me "where's your brother?" when I reached home, I wouldn't have remembered right away. Lucky our house is not that far away from school, so he didn't wait for long. Sorry, bro!
  3. Washed my hair with body wash. I think this happened to almost all of us. I did it around 3 times in my life.
  4. Forgot to apply shampoo when washing my hair. Only when I realised that my hair was still oily after it dried that I remembered I didn't put any while "washing" my hair.
  5. Woke up at 6 p.m. after a nap, thinking it's 6 a.m., went to take a bath, and put on my uniform to go to school.
  6. Searched for my glasses while I was still wearing them.
  7. Wore my glasses while I was still wearing my contacts.
...to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment