Thursday, October 10, 2013

New obsession: PUZZLE!

Yeah, my sis and I now have found our newest passion: PUZZLES.

I thought that playing puzzle was tedious and boring. How that view changed after I helped my sunday school student complete some of her 1000 puzzle pieces we bought for her birthday present. I couldn't stop, neither could my sis. Unanimously, we decided to buy ourselves a 1000-piece puzzle.

We bought a panoramic Mickey and Minnie Mouse puzzle at Toys 'R Us for $28.90. Thank God it's not so expensive. There's a store in Plaza Singapura, exclusively selling puzzles, and they sell pretty expensive. Maybe because they sell high-quality puzzles and a lot of varieties.

We completed the puzzle in 4 days. I forgot to take picture on Day 1. Not much was done on the first day though.
We almost lost one puzzle piece. Thankfully it's just slipping underneath the almost-complete-set.

In the middle of working on the puzzle, a thought crossed my mind: how to carry the completed puzzle to a shop to frame it nicely? It shouldn't be a problem in Indo; we can use car. In Singapore? Taxi? Forget about how to deliver it to the shop. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CARRY IT OUT OF MY ROOM, DOWNSTAIRS, THEN OUT OF THE HOUSE?!

Answer: I just divide it nicely to parts, put them on top of A4 papers and keep them inside the box. Then carry it wherever I want to. And assemble back in the frame shop if we ever want to frame it. Voila.

I promised myself, that if I can finish this 1000-piece puzzle, I will buy a more challenging puzzle, like this one. Or I will buy another 1000-piece puzzle and complete it myself.

Please sis, buy me one for my birthday :) or high heels. Thank you in advance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment