Monday, September 16, 2013

Thanks so much!



This month has just started for two weeks, but a lot of good things have come to me one after another. I just can't say enough thank you's to You who makes this possible.

Here is my thank-you list for this month:
  1. My event in October received potential additional delegates which can help reduce the loss.
  2. On the first week of September, 4 of my events in October-November are already confirmed run. Two of them need 1-2 additional delegates to reach BEP. This is super early, compared to my previous events.
  3. I received a lot of in-house requests which seems likely to push through.
  4. I received a job offer from a contractor company with what can be considered as a high increase in my monthly salary. This is totally out of nowhere. I've been looking for a better paying job for quite a while. Then I suddenly received one, got interviewed and was offered the job all in two days. Madness. This job will potentially open up to things I want to do. I will cover more details on this in other post I think.
  5. I might get additional tuition job. Wow.
  6. I ate free breakfast this morning :) Lucky I didn't pack any toast nor buy curry puff at the coffee shop this morning.
Of course there are unfortunate things happening as well, but I can't remember any of it now where I'm on cloud nine of happiness.

I hope I won't fall so hard though. I hope I won't fall at all. Even if I do fall, Lord, please catch me.

NOTE: For those wondering about my current job when this entry is written, I'm a Training Producer for Oil & Gas Training.

No comments:

Post a Comment