Friday, July 5, 2013

noiseless mouse by Tuscani

When I moved to my current company and started my first day at work, the first thing I noticed was how uncomfortable my mouse was. I couldn't scroll smoothly and the click sensor was not sensitive enough. I tried to put up with it for a few weeks, but in the end I gave up..

So.. I needed a new mouse. ASAP. And because I'm soooo addicted to Qoo10, I decided to look for a mouse there. Usually they sell a good yet cheap stuff. And I found this 'noiseless mouse by Tuscani' at Qoo10. Reviews mentioned that it was great for stuff as cheap as this one. So I decided to buy it.

It arrived after around 2 weeks because it was shipped from South Korea. First month using it, loved it a lot. It's really noiseless and the scroll was very smooth. Second and third month was still going on great.
Come fourth month of using it and problem came. It was still noiseless, but suddenly the click sensor was not sensitive. I thought it's temporary because I was playing minesweeper too much. But then, suddenly the click sensor was too sensitive. I clicked only once, but the result was as if I double clicked my mouse. Because of this, I accidentally closed my browser while watching movie, click links I didn't mean to click. It was swinging between too sensitive and not sensitive from time to time. Hmph. I think I really get the quality for the price I paid.

Not even close to one year of using, I decided to retire my Tuscani mouse early. And hello Logitech! It's even cheaper than my Tuscani mouse, I bought it at PC Show. It is so cheap because it's a basic mouse; big, wired and USB connected to PC. My bro said it's the best brand for mouse. Well, let's see, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment