Thursday, April 25, 2013

2013 CNY trip to home! - part 2

So, after our short trip from Sarangan, mainly my sister and I were just relaxing at home, playing with my beloved nephew, Matthew...

For the remaining five days, we had a routine with Matthew. Her mom (my eldest sis) is taking Master Degree currently, so she has to ask for help to take care of Matthew. Some days, Matthew will be at our house, other days, he will be at her in-law's. Lucky us, Matthew was at our house during our stay, hehehe...

he looks just like me, doesn't he? hehe..
Everyday, he came around 6.00-7.00 a.m. to our house. Then, we would play with him for awhile before his milk time. He only drinks milk when he's dozing off to sleep. It's quite difficult job to make him goes to sleep. He loves playing, but he's sleepy, but he doesn't want to sleep, so he's cranky, hahaha.. Every morning my mom had to soothe him to sleep, usually with the help of "Twinkle twinkle little star" lullaby in the background.

sleeping peacefully in the morning..
Then, he slept for 1.5 hours before waking up, had his fruit time and play time with his aunties! hehehehe.. Usually, around 10.30 a.m. we went shopping (without buying anything) and sometimes we would bring him along, especially to malls with good air-con. He sweats easily. For such a small body, I was surprised to see him sweating so profusely. Even with the air-con on sometimes.

happily eating
He's quite an impatient baby. If he knows he's going out soon, he will be very excited and shout at us, like telling us, "Quick, I want to go already!". Hahahah.. Love him soooo muchhh!!

ready to go to the mall
After his lunch (various mixtures of veggie and meat and some carbs blended into soft (yucky) porridge), usually he would nap again and wake up to have his fruits and to take a bath. He's fond of water, so during bath time, he would splash around the water, hahaha.. Because he's very excited, he often accidentally kicked his nanny during the process. He surely has a strong kick. ouch. And, usually around this time his mom came to pick him up. And time for us to say bye-bye. boohoo ㅠ.ㅠ

He's a smart baby. He can recognize his mom, dad and himself in a picture at only 8 months old. He can wave bye-bye and shake his head when I sang "nang ning, ning nang ning nung", until his mom scolded me because he shook his head too excitedly hahaha..


Hiks.. 5 days with him was not enough.. The last time I saw him was when he's a newborn baby, only a few days old. I missed a lot of moments of him growing up ㅠ.ㅠ

...coming up next, my short week-end trip to Surabaya for my cousin's wedding. another meet up with Matthew, hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment