Friday, December 21, 2012

random..

yesterday, smt stupid happened hahaha

*wanna open blog site to update
me: (thinking in my head) "eh.. mm.. harr... what's the web address of my blog???"
*searching google to find my own blog.. and can't find it @.@

lucky chrome now can sign in to your google account, and on the top bar in the google search, you can click "blogger" to access your blog. lalalalala...

*stupidd... muahahhaha

...
and there's an anomaly i realized lately.

one morning, my sis woke up late and i gotta put in all the clothes i hung outside the previous night. i was thinking, for sure i'd be late. only to find that i finished showering way earlier than usual and still reached office early.

another morning, i woke up and finished showering as usual, thinking i'd be able to reach office on time. only to find i reached office late.

and i don't know the reason why.

No comments:

Post a Comment