Thursday, October 25, 2012

I AM SOOO GOING TO BUY ONLINE!!

yeah, from now on, i'll buy my facial care / bag / dress (maybe) online!! much cheaper!! haruummphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. (╬ ಠ益ಠ)

masa beli barang di toko harganya ampir 2 kali lipat harga online. roarrrrrrr... and i've bought like 3 times from the store. arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... very very very very frustrated. MY MONEEEEYYYYYY... give me back my moneeeyyyyy :'(

haizz... gotta save up more from now on. so many expenses lately. holiday, gg-back-surabaya trip, my facial care. roar. if only my face not so sensitive like it used to be :( i won't have to spend so much on skin care :(

well.. at least i stop spending more from now on. if i realize even later, i think my regret will be much bigger. hahaha

relakan.. relakan... (ngelus dada)

No comments:

Post a Comment