Wednesday, March 21, 2012

scrapbook!

yeah.. it's my new craze during my oh-so-relaxing period while waiting for job interviews :p it's digital scrapbooking, not the hard copy.. it's interesting, but a bit complicated here and there. and.. finally i know how to use photoshop a bit :p at least i can do some digital scrapbooking and minimal photo enhancement :p

here are some of the digital scrapbooks i've done. i looked for the layout ideas by googling hahaha.. i'm not that good with layout yet. hopefully will get better and better.

my 2nd piece. the 1st one was so horrible that i deleted it. hahaha. i love my dad's pose. so cute!! hahaha

3rd piece. ran out of idea about the layout. so, didn't turn out to be good hahah. but.. ok lahhh :p

4th piece. dedicated for my eldest sis and bro-in-law. the idea was taken from one of the video tutorial i saw. my elder sis said it looks like my mom patchwork quilt muahhaha..

5th piece. i think the layout can be considered original hahaha... turns out to be good.

6th piece. haha this one completely copying the layout from googling. with a little bit of variation here and there :p

i downloaded most of the embellishment and papers freely online. none was made by myself muhahahaa.. still learning how to make those in photoshop :p

No comments:

Post a Comment