Saturday, November 19, 2011

haii.. same old same old... they are back again... sighh..both my daily headache and that thing.

i'm stressful enough as it is. i don't need anymore addition to that thank you very much.

do they really care? i doubt it.

i know maybe some have good intentions. thank you very much for that. maybe some just want to satisfy their own curiosity and wants. but what can i do if the person doesn't do anything?? why keep bugging me? why not that person? if they don't keep bugging me, maybe i won't be so defensive like now. maybe i can just let things go naturally. now? i doubt so. makes me hate that person even more. even though it's not his fault.

maybe it's better if i announce i just want to live in celibacy? haha.

i'm tired of this really. i'm sorry i just don't have the patience like my sisters. i'm not good at this thing. really. i'm very sorry if i've hurt a lot of people. i really am sorry.

for those who really care, thank you for your attention to me.

let's see how things will go from here.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha..
    ada yang bisa diceritain nih kayanya..
    *lirik ipung* =P

    ReplyDelete