Friday, June 3, 2011

gosh.. i think i've been OT-ing almost 2 week straight now.. ahhaha.. not until 8 like usual, but until 9-10 pm T.T what a life..

learnt my lesson from my 1st week of OT-ing, that my strategy not to eat before finishing work won't succeed if i plan to OT up 'til 9pm and do it more than one day :P only give me headache after that, and bloating stomach muahahaha.. therefore, i have a change of plan, to eat properly even though i know it'll only make me leave later than 9 pm.. what to do.. hahha..

have a change of decision for a couple of times.. planning to leave my current workplace.. but then my director do/say something encouraging to me that makes me think i'll be able to stay for a little while more.. but then something stressful coming again, making me want to leave this place straight away hahahaha.. what a super duper indecisive person i am..

however i felt weird. though i work like mad (maybe not up to other ppl standard of "working like mad") and not enough sleep for couple of days, i am not tired nor feel sleepy during the day (except during meeting, where i'm always able to fall asleep ever so soundly :P).

my brain, are you not tired at all? my dear brain, can you "tahan" for another round of OT-ing? only up to next week i promise.. up to next week.. then i won't stay in office up to 9-10 pm anymore..

sorry for abusing you my brain :P i think my brain is spoiled already, looking at the way i wrote muahahhaha

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment