Monday, April 4, 2011

my mom is here until thursday hahaha...

felt bad at her cos i can't accompany her going around singapore except on weekends.

anyway, happy that she managed to go to plaza singapura herself and had fun today hehe..

i'm taking a day off on thurs to accompany her to airport, yeeeahhh!!!

-

headache headache.. why do u love me? i don't love you at all!! (at certain times yes tho, hwahhaha.. so that i can have valid reason to skip? ehehheheeh..)

i dunno what cause my headache. especially this one i'm experiencing now. it made me feel like puking... don't dare to move my head so much.. made me unable to concentrate at work also..

ah ya.. i still need to send something.. later lahhh :P

-

okayy.. got one of my colleagues confessed to me, again.. this person is different from the previous guy. wah, sound so many ahh... i'm popular!! (blarrghhh..)

honestly.. i dunno what makes he liked me. i don't even expect him to have feeling for me, cos no clue at all hahaha..

anyway, i rejected him, and i didn't think very long when i rejected him. which i think hurt him so much (cos i heard from another colleague of mine hahaa). well.. he said (not the one confessed) it's better to be clear rather than be ambiguous. but.. at that time, i felt bad cos i hurt him. well.. better hurt now than hurt more later. let's think it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment