Friday, March 4, 2011

Yeah, I'm back

Hahahah... after I dunno how long I hibernated from this blog, yeah.. here I am.. back to business..

So much had happened from the last I wrote..

I got a steady job :D interesting but tiring and stress but at least got income :P

Where should I start? hahaha.. from the beginning I guess...

okeehhh... big news: I GRADUATED FROM NTU.... wohoooooo :P 2nd upper hehehehe...got a job after searching for... 2 months? and it's like the only company that interviewed me T.T the rest of my interviews were from campus interview..

Anyway, I'm working at an M&E consultant firm for building construction. Yeah, it's a small company.. but yeah, as expected, all the people inside are close to each other.. and yeahh... the work is a loootttttttttt............. and I'm new, and I dunno most of the stuff, and I dunno how to do them @.@ hosh hosh hoshhh...

Yah, luckily most of my colleagues are helpful, and young :P so we can talk freely hahahah... no need to be formal one hohohohoh..

yeah, I said most.. cos as I said earlier, WE ARE BUSY in this company.. so busy that it seems like time is chasing us all the time @.@ so busy that not all the senior got the time to explain all things to young engineers who dunno anything like me huhuhu T.T but so far, they're willing to explain things to me.. once again, most, hahahah...

yeah I said most, but actually I only have problem with this one executive engineer.. eh, and one PD hahahha..

this executive engineer (call her A), cannot speak english quite well (like I can hahah) and she's super busy cos she got big projects. she can speak chinese, but i can't hahaha.. then, I'm involved in one project w/ her. as i said earlier, i dunno stuff about M&E consultancy or what.. so i keep asking her questions, what should i do, how should i do it, is it correct, what's next, why should i do it blah blah blah.. at first she keeps saying "i oso dunno..." then it becomes "ah, you.. it's like this..." then it becomes "you ah, how come you dunno this" then it becomes "later later i explain, i'm busy right now" then it becomes "can you help me with this, with that, type this, type that, print this, print that, do this, do that"
-_______________-

i'm not your slave leh.. i also want to know why i'm doing this thing and what happens in the project and why is it going this way.. i also want to know how to design M&E services in the buildings, what to take care of, and how to do them the right way.

but i think because at the beginning she always says those thing, i don't dare to ask her anymore hahaha... i also don't dare to ask the PD, cos he seems like don't care what happens, as long as no problem he's happy hahaha.. and it also because he seems like "the flirting" type of guy, so i don't dare to be so close and asking a lot of stuff hahaha..

i pity her, cos she has to do all the mechanical stuff herself.. but what can i do? i lost my interest in the project already.. i want to come to the meetings initially.. but because it turns out to be like this, i become super lazy to come to the meeting.. i know it's wrong, but.. too late already? hahaha.. anyway, i'm still helping her doing admin stuff though.. so.. yah.. look at the bright side lah hahahah..

okay, my office is an open office, no cubicles, so everyone can see everyone hahaha.. and normally, if we want to ask, we just come to other's table. got this one time, i think it's because she's super busy or what lah... she told me to do things via intercom.. duhh... and email.. -______- haioh... dunno lah hahahaha.. whatever will be will be... come what mayy.. hahahah..

anyway, i think i should list down how many projects i've been doing up 'til now hahaha.. just so that i won't forget everytime ppl asking me hahaha...

669 (closing soon)
669 minor (nothing yet, lucky hahha)
853
878 (not really doing hahhaah)
880 (helping admin stuff -_____-)
885
p150 (hibernate)
p157 (going to be out of project soon)
p159 (hibernate)
p160 (hibernate)

the time consuming ones are 669, 853, 880, and 885. eh, only 4 ah, hahahaha.. if everything runs together, i think i'll die hahaha..

the good thing: very busy, no time to dozing off in the office (in the meeting i doze off though)

the bad thing: so many projects, no time to go in detail learning of the designs hahahaha..

i think i did a lot until i have to do the work at home huhuhu T.T or am i working too slow? hhhhhh.. gotta hang on for a little bit more...

lucky got nice colleagues around me.. you're all the only ones keeping me hanging on in this office hahahah..

maybe some time later i'll talk a little bit more about my colleagues hahaha..

this post is very long i think..

No comments:

Post a Comment